Adapt Heating Pad Cover/Protector - Vinyl - 15" x 27"
You'll be impressed with the quality of materials and workmanship in this Vinyl Heating Pad Cover. Handmade in Canada, this Protective Cover allows heat to pass through and stands up to harsh chemicals, high use and high stress.
- Handmade in Canada - by High Seas Upholstery of Hamilton, Ontario
- Designed for your heating pad to easily slide in and zip closed
- Allows for heat to easily pass through
- Top-stitched zipper with sleek, low-profile sewn-in handle
- Double-stitched & reinforced zipper for high-use & high-stress
- Fits most common sized heating pads, up to 27” x 15” (68.5 cm x 38 cm)
- Made with materials rated for Spa, Therapy & Healthcare settings
- Mold, mildew & UV resistant materials combat oil & sweat
- Covered with anti-microbial, anti-fungal & anti-stain DuraSpa PVC Vinyl
- Waterproof, wipeable & easy to clean
- Can handle frequent cleaning with harsh cleaners/disinfectants
- Ultra-Durable, yet ultra-soft material rated for 1.5 million double-rubs!
Fits Battlecreek Thermophore, BodyMed and TheraTherm - 14" x 27" Heating Pads.
DuraSpa is a premium-quality PVC vinyl material that has superior resistance to tearing and abrasion with 2-way stretch and is rated at over 1.5 million “double-rubs”.
Retains the ultra-soft feel of polyurethane (PU) fabric but with the durability of a PVC fabric. DuraSpa is finished with Endurepel™ Armour making it able to stand up to any harsh/medical-grade cleaners recommended by Health Canada and makes cleaning easier. In fact, most spills can be cleaned with a soft damp cloth.
Weight: .41 kg
Dimensions: 27" x 15"
Thickness: 1.1 mm
Step 1: Use the mildest solution/concentration you are able to use. Follow the proper cleaning and safety instructions of the chosen disinfectant.
Step 2: After the allotted disinfectant contact wait time – Wipe the vinyl down with a mild soap and water solution (this is important).
Step 3: Dry the area with a separate dry cloth to maintain the longevity of the fabric.
If you are not going to be using a harsh disinfectant, simply wipe the vinyl down with mild soapy water, then wipe away any excess residue. Always make sure the vinyl is fully dry before storage.
Why Buy the High Seas Upholstery Vinyl Heating Pad Cover?
If you use a heating pad in your treatments but have not been able to because of current regulations, then the HSU Adapt Heating Pad Protector is the perfect solution! Current regulations state that anything used in a therapy/treatment facility that cannot be cleaned or disinfected should not be used - this includes heating pads. The HSU Adapt Heating Pad Protector still allows for heat to come through, so you can continue to use your heating pad in any treatment setting.
Their DuraSpa PVC vinyl material can tolerate the harsh cleaners approved by Health Canada for disinfecting between treatments and has superior durability to other materials on the market, while maintaining a soft-feel that is essential for a treatment setting.